Yearly audit for all bonded warehouses are mendatory.
a. Audit Format : Form & Format
b. PRC Format for Audit
c. Under Taking for Audit
d. Declaration for Audit
e. Audit requires a lot of documents. The main documents are:
- Proceed Realization Certificates for the audit period in standard format;
- Description of inter-bond transfer (if require);
- Photo copy of Passbook during audit period;
- Import documents for audit period like MLC, BBLC, IP, Purchase Orders (PO), Utilization Declaration (UD), B/E, Invoice, BL/AWB/TR etc;
- Export Documents like Shipping Bill (Bill of Export), Invoice, Indent, BL/AWB/TR, EGM, Exp. Form, UD, Export Order, LC etc;
- Certificate from BGMEA/BKMEA with summery statement of UD;
- Declaration of Inport and Export by the lien bank;
- Undertaking in standard format amounting Tk.500;
- Declaration of ownership change (if require);
- Declaration for Audit in Standarad Format
- Force Loan Certificate from Lien Bank
- Deeed Agreement on Factory premises if rent or Land ownership Registration Documents
- Any other documents relavent to the business activities and audit.
You can see the latest Audit Completed Date
Search your Organization by it's Name. Use Single Word for better result.